Android compatible MetaTrader4 << MT4 >>
Android compatible IS6FX MetaTrader4
- Search for "mt4" in Google play or from the button below and download the app.
- Open the MT4 app, press the "+" button and select "Login to existing account".
- Search for "IS6FX" in the search form.
- Select a real account or a demo account and enter your login information.
- If you can log in, the connection is complete. Let's start trading.
MT4 compatible devices
- Couldn't find your MT4 login ID
- When you complete the creation of an MT4 trading account, we will send you an email to inform you of your login credentials. Please note that these credentials are different from the login ID of the My Page.
- Can't log in to MT4.
- Please check again if your login password is correct. You can check the initial password from "Check MT4 account password" on My Page.
Also, if you have not logged in to your MT4 account for a certain period of time (120 days), your MT4 account will be deactivated. Once deactivated, you won't be able to log in to MT4, so to re-activate the account please contact us via contact us.
We will re-activate your account upon your inquiry. Please note that it may take some time to re-activate the account.
- I don't see currency pairs in MT4.
- If the desired currency pair isn't listed in the quote window, right-click and select "Show All Currency Pairs". If you still can't find the desired currency pair, this means the currency pair isn't being traded by us.
- Can I use Robotic (AI) Auto Trader or Expert Advisor?
- You can use EA. We recommend that you first use a free demo account before making automatic transactions.
You can try your trading strategy and EA test trading without using the actual margin.
Android compatible IS6FX MT4 operating environment
- Android OS 4.0 or above
※The above information about the operating environment doesn't necessarily guarantee the operation.