Android compatible MetaTrader4 << MT4 >>
Android compatible IS6FX MetaTrader4
- Search for "mt4" in Google play or from the button below and download the app.
- Open the MT4 app, press the "+" button and select "Login to existing account".
- Search for "IS6FX" in the search form.
- Select a real account or a demo account and enter your login information.
- If you can log in, the connection is complete. Let's start trading.
MT4 compatible devices
MT5 compatible terminal
- Couldn't find your MT4 login ID
- When you complete the creation of an MT4 trading account, we will send you an email to inform you of your login credentials. Please note that these credentials are different from the login ID of the HOME.
- Can't log in to MT4.
- Please check again if there is any mistake in the login password. You can check the password from "assets".
If you do not log in to the MT4 account for a certain period (120 days), the MT4 account will be archived. If you archive, you will not be able to log in to MT4, so please contact us inquiry .
After inquiries, we will respond to the archive release. Please note that it may take some time to release.
- I don't see currency pairs in MT4.
- If the desired currency pair isn't listed in the quote window, right-click and select "Show All Currency Pairs". If you still can't find the desired currency pair, this means the currency pair isn't being traded by us.
- Can I use Robotic (AI) Auto Trader or Expert Advisor?
- You can use EA. We recommend that you first use a free demo account before making automatic transactions.
You can try your trading strategy and EA test trading without using the actual margin.
Android対応 IS6FX MT4 Operating environment
- Android OS 4.0 or above
※The above information about the operating environment doesn't necessarily guarantee the operation.