MT4 compatible devices
MT5 compatible terminal
- Couldn't find your MT4 login ID
- When you complete the creation of an MT4 trading account, we will send you an email to inform you of your login credentials. Please note that these credentials are different from the login ID of the HOME.
- Can't log in to MT4.
- Please check again if there is any mistake in the login password. You can check the password from "assets".
If you do not log in to the MT4 account for a certain period (120 days), the MT4 account will be archived. If you archive, you will not be able to log in to MT4, so please contact us inquiry .
After inquiries, we will respond to the archive release. Please note that it may take some time to release.
- I don't see currency pairs in MT4.
- If the desired currency pair isn't listed in the quote window, right-click and select "Show All Currency Pairs". If you still can't find the desired currency pair, this means the currency pair isn't being traded by us.
- Can I use Robotic (AI) Auto Trader or Expert Advisor?
- You can use EA. We recommend that you first use a free demo account before making automatic transactions.
You can try your trading strategy and EA test trading without using the actual margin.
Windows IS6FX MT4 Operating environment
- PC with Microsoft Windows 98 SE2 operating system or higher OS
- Intel Celeron Processor 1.7Gz or higher CPU
- The image resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
- 256Mb or more RAM
- Free drive space of 50Mb or more
※The above information about the operating environment doesn't necessarily guarantee the operation.