This is a collection of frequently asked questions (FAQ) from our customers. Please check here first before making an inquiry.
If you still have an issue, please contact us via Client Support .
Search for questions by keyword
Search for questions by category
Opening an Account
Documents to be submitted
- I'm new to Forex trading, is it okay?
- What are the conditions for loss cutting to be triggered?
- How many times is the leverage?
- Is there a margin call?
- How much of the currency is 1 lot?
- Is there a maximum order lot and maximum number of positions that can be held?
- What is pip?
- How much profit or loss will one pip make?
- How much is the commission for Forex trading?
- Are there any restrictions on scalping or trading?
- Can I cross order?
- Please tell me the difference between limit price and stop price.
- If the deposit is made to an account with negative balance, will it trigger zero cut process?
- What are the deposit methods and the currencies that can be used?
- What is the minimum deposit amount?
- How much is the deposit fee?
- Can I use a credit card with other names?
- Can I use a debit card?
- Can I use a prepaid card?
- Why is the payment amount and billing amount different when I check it immediately after depositing?
- How soon will funds be reflected in my trading account after a deposit?
- Please tell me how to withdraw money.
- Can I withdraw bonuses as well?
- I have lost my bonus after I withdrew funds. Why did this happen?
- Please tell me about the flow of withdrawal
- Can I hold a position while applying for a withdrawal?
- Is there an upper limit to the amount that can be withdrawn?
- Is there a withdrawal fee?
- I received a call from a bank of my registered withdrawal account. What should I do?
- What is a Swift Code?
- Can a third party request a withdrawal?
Transfer of funds
- Please tell me how to download MT4.
- I don't see currency pairs in MT4.
- How can I see the transaction history?
- Garbled characters when trying to trade on Mac.
- Can I use Robotic (AI) Auto Trader or Expert Advisor?
- An error has occurred and I can't use my EA.
- Displays waiting for chart to be updated and I can't trade.